حل مشكلة التاتش سكرين لهاتف اس ثري نيو
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I Touch Screen Ways Solution Jumper

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]تم تصغير هذه الصورة. اضغط هنا لمشاهدة الحجم الكامل. أبعاد الصورة الاصلي هو 823*560.
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300 Touch Screen Ways Solution Jumper
Samsung GT-I9300 , Touch Screen Problem, Touch Solution,Touch Screen Ways,Touch Screen Jumpers
Solutions in this article is for Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300 Touch Screen problem. If your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo touch screen is not working diagrams in this post can be helpful to you.
First of all you should test that your phone’s firmware is not causing this problem. To do that you need to access On-Device Diagnostics Tool in your mobile phone. If you don’t know how to do that read this guide How to Test Diagnostics in Samsung Neo I9300 .
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Disclaimer.We are not affiliate with cell phone company Samsung Manufacturers / Vendors .All trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.we just provide diagrams for study and repairing purpose.these images are uploaded by website visitors.so we will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury.for more detail read Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Policies at bottom